Turnkey Associate Advisor Recruiting & Development Program
Stathis Partners has joined with Advisors Ahead to create a channel-specific outsourced program for recruiting associate advisors from universities, training them for their role in our channel, and easing them into your program via a try-before-you-buy option and a structured mentorship program.
This development program was created by our partners and industry veterans Craig Pfeiffer, who was Vice Chairman of Morgan Stanley Smith Barney before founding Advisors Ahead in 2012, and Clay Skurdal, who was SVP and Complex Manager at Morgan Stanley Smith Barney.
Here’s What You Need to Know
- We work directly with universities on a national basis to promote our industry to students.
- We screen interested students and recent graduates before presenting them to you for consideration as associate advisors.
- We manage the delivery of a curriculum of professional development content for the entry-level associate advisors.
- You can choose to immediately employ screened candidates or try-before-you-buy by opting for our Assigned Employee model, where we employ and you observe the associate advisor for an initial period.
- We oversee the execution of a structured mentorship program (utilizing your senior advisors) and in-field experience.
- We can also administer Series 7 & 66 Licensing study and exam preparation as well as industry-specific sales and advising skills training.
- With our scale, expertise, and experience you can leverage all of this for less than what it would cost you to do it internally.
This is an established program being utilized in the Wirehouse and IBD channels which has now been customized to the bank channel.
You’ll experience greater competence of entry-level advisors, faster mean time to profitability, greater retention, and a more diverse workforce (we recruit from a diverse pool).
Let’s set up a call to discuss structure and pricing.
If you are a product or service provider to the financial services industry please see our