If you’re part of an executive team managing an investment program it is virtually impossible to keep up with the evolution of the technology offerings related to your business. The objective of this podcast series is to help you find clarity in the technology cacophony.
Technology in general, and your wealth management platform specifically, has become a primary differentiator in a commoditized market. Leveraging the right technology provides a significant competitive advantage yet weeding through and understanding the myriad of technological offerings is daunting. This is compounded by the fact that even the newest technological offerings can rely on an antiquated technology backbone as you dig deeper into the sub-levels and dependencies in the technology stack.
Increasing your familiarization with the technology stack can lead to better decisions. Avoiding “sand traps” and making impactful technology decisions must be backed by as much knowledge as possible and aided by the best subject matter expertise obtainable.
The “Untangling FinTech” podcast series is structured to provide executives the knowledge they need to make better strategic technology decisions and be more aware of the competitive impact of evolving technologies.
Subjects discussed in this podcast series include the following:
- Defining “digital wealth management”
- Sorting through the FinTech landscape
- Creating a differentiated digital experience
- Leveraging technology to attract and retain assets
- Bringing transparency to the wealth management technology stack
- The effects of weak links in the stack on workflow and the client experience
- Current state of executive understanding of tech stack
- Simplifying the client experience and current-state pain-points
- Simplifying the advisor experience and current-state pain-points
- Increasing operational efficiencies and decreasing processing costs
This podcasts series will feature interviews with subject matter experts, fintech company executives, and financial service executives on the front lines of the digital wealth revolution.
The first episode titled “Demystifying the Tech Stack” will be released in July 2020.